حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Obama and the sufferings of the Palestinians

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8274
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

Obama and the sufferings of the Palestinians  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Obama and the sufferings of the Palestinians    Obama and the sufferings of the Palestinians  Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 24, 2011 10:07 am

In his recent speech to the Arab and Islamic world, the late U.S. President Barack Obama, forty minutes, and it took dumped forty-five minutes, in Benjamin Franklin Hall, the eighth floor of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Man of East and West, and his right, he is head of the largest authoritarian state in history, we know we are the East well, and are feeling the effects of Jnazerha in Iraq, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Palestine. Empire will not change their behavior and strategy in dealing with people because of the President of emergency, which originally came only to defend its interests and its world.

In his attack on Muammar Gaddafi was the same for oil, and in his attack on Bashar al-Assad was appointed to the hotbeds of resistance and security «Israel», while the Tunisians and Egyptians have promised to drop the project aid and debt. The Palestine is not to mind or to all. A small piece of land, not the oil and cotton and uranium, except refugees. What is the value of refugees? What is the value of small nations? Can be equal peoples and revolutions? Are we forced to empathize with each of the student democracy, freedom and social justice?

Palestinians have made a mistake when they went on national reconciliation. And wrong again when they think of resorting to the United Nations to provide remedies. We will stand up to them. Solution in our hands, do justice to the starch, and stand a stumbling block in general than we want. We are justice and democracy, the founding fathers, we do not want anyone to teach us the origins of democracy and non-discrimination between the blood of peoples.

To be handed over to the Palestinians that the realities of things. I myself was opposed to the policy of Netanyahu's three years ago, but after the fall of our ally, the dictator Hosni Mubarak, has become a believer in everything he says. It was actually right: The Palestinians have not only killing and displacement, and the Declaration on «Israel» an exclusively Jewish state.

Criticize me for not mentioning in my speech to the traditional role of a mediator, do you believe that this was a mistake? What is the benefit of negotiations between the Israelis and the Palestinians? No dialogue! No negotiations! Will play the role of mediator after today. Did not put our envoy George Mitchell, a veteran of three years of his life, he tries to play the role of honest broker? Is the same resigned and announced his failure and disappointment three days ago.

I restate my commitment to the full safety and security «Israel», and we are ready to break the hands and feet of anyone who might think to approach the borders safe. And remember all of the thinking to compromise «Israel», that Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul-Gheit go does not mean go policy.

And Jerusalem? What is Jerusalem? Is there really something called Jerusalem? What does it mean the right of return? No doubt you kidding! The right is not only imposed by force, and power in our hands and the hands of «Israel».

Yes, I announced that my department is a reform priority, with friend and foe, but can not be equal between the allies and enemies. This is not politics, this absurdity does not believe it is insane. It is heresy and the work is impossible!

It has been our policy for six decades, even before I was born, you take care of our economic interests, and secure flow of oil, and to stand by the «Israel» in the weal and woe, in ease and hardship, but that peace and freedom of peoples, human rights and the freedom to demonstrate and freedom of expression and equality between men and women ... They are all checks made payable to exchange according to the country and the people.

The Palestinians must understand that the procedure is to isolate «Israel» in the United Nations are doomed to fail, and will confront any attempts to return of refugees, or call for a civilized, democratic state that respects human rights

Qasim Hussain
Bahraini newspaper Al Wasat - No. 3180 - Monday, May 23, 2011, 20 Jumada II 1432 AH
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Obama at ang mga paghihirap ng mga Palestinians
» Obama agus an sufferings na Palaistínigh
» Obama agus an sufferings na Palaistínigh

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه :: قسم حرية الكلمه-