حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The release of Salman al-Saffar and 5 months after stopping

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8242
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

The release of Salman al-Saffar and 5 months after stopping  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The release of Salman al-Saffar and 5 months after stopping    The release of Salman al-Saffar and 5 months after stopping  Icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 22, 2011 8:46 am

Isa Town - Ali al-Moussawi

Launched the security authorities on Sunday afternoon (August 21 / August 2011) released by the Chairperson of the Bahrain Nursing Society Rula Al-Saffar, the deputy president of the teachers Bahraini great Salman, after one day of the visit of the Bahraini independent fact-finding Mahmoud Cherif Bassiouni to them in a prison center Central provincial police. And spent the yolk and Salman about 5 months in prison.
The yolk's «center»: «The joy of release will not be complete until the release of all detainees, especially medical staff» and stated that she and Salman, intersect Fact-Finding Commission twice, first last week with the team from the Commission, and the second day yesterday, its president Bassiouni.
As for Salman expressed her delight at her release, she said: «the happiest moments when I saw my children in front of me and all my family and my loved ones waiting outside the detention center, and we hope to be good days ahead of Bahrain».
This is expected to meet the Attorney General Bassiouni today (Monday, 22 August / August 2011) to discuss, inter alia, issues of detainees and convicted «cover». Bassiouni also meet with the collection of families of martyrs and the families of medical staff on Thursday evening to listen to their grievances.
By saying «center» Farahthma The rest will be completed by the release of detainees
The release of Rula Al Saffar and Salman after the solemn day of the visit Bassiouni
Isa Town - Ali al-Moussawi
Authorities released security on the afternoon of Sunday (August 21 / August 2011), for president of the Bahrain Nursing Rula Al Saffar, and Vice President of Teachers Association of Bahrain, great Salman, a day after one of the Chairman's visit Bahrain's independent fact-finding, Mahmoud Cherif Bassiouni, the two in prison, police station, Central Province (prison Isa Town).
His parents and friends, and Salman al-Saffar, a moment of their release. The head seemed filled with yolk Baheib, wearing a red T-shirt written on it «Baylor University Medical». And mixed with tears of joy and release of Salman al-Saffar, Fragahma tears over the past five months, they spent in prison.
In an interview quickly after her release, said the president of the Bahrain Nursing Society Rula Al Saffar, for the «middle», «The joy of release us would not be complete until the release of all detainees, especially medical staff, and my colleague, Secretary of the Bahrain Nursing Society Ibrahim Damstana, as well as the rest of the women detainees and Mahkumat prison ». According to al-Saffar, a professor in the Faculty of Health Sciences, has been released to ensure their place of residence, to be a court hearing on August 28 / August 2011, on Sunday. Saffar and spent 142 days in detention. The yolk, which Tkvkv tears from behind the glasses, she met with Chairman of the Commission of Inquiry Mahmoud Cherif Bassiouni, the day before yesterday (Saturday), and briefed him on all the circumstances of her arrest, and what happened during the arrest. Saffar and confirmed it: «believing that the fact-finding impartial and independent, and will contribute to the positive changes which we hope will take place in Bahrain in the coming period». She explained that she was with Salman: «We met last week, a team of fact-finding committee, Bassiouni was not with them, and registered all our words, and they treated us fine, and a high level of ethics».
And whether she felt he would be released, the Chairperson of the Bahrain Nursing Society that: «We were hoping all the best, and we hope always to us that tomorrow better than today, and in fact, my nephew came up with the parents to visit me the day before yesterday (Saturday) , aged 11 years, and said to me: you will be released tomorrow, and Sunday was intended, and indeed achieved what he said. The ticket when they came to us in prison, and said they would release us ».
For his part, expressed the Vice President of the Teachers Association of Bahrain, Salman solemn, her happiness and joy that he has been released, remained after 149 days in jail.
Said Salman in her speech for «center»: «I thank all the efforts made to release me, and I thank my colleagues and my colleagues, and everyone had a role in our release before Eid, so we can perform much of the night and get the reward, with our dear» . She stressed that: «the great joy is the release of all detainees, whether medical personnel or other, before the Eid al-Fitr, to be happy with their parents on this occasion».
Salman said: «the happiest moments when I saw my children in front of me and all my family and my loved ones waiting outside the detention center. We hope that the coming days, the days good for Bahrain ».
And the details of her arrest, she explained Salman as: «I stayed in the first ten days of a revelation, in the solitary confinement building, criminal investigations, and then transferred to the prison, police station in the central governorate, and remained also nearly 7 days in solitary confinement, before you take me with Rula Al Saffar and some prisons . That I stayed and Rla in one prison ». She pointed to the details of her release, with Rula Al Saffar, and it stated that: «with the azan prayer back yesterday (Sunday), came and told us that the military court, wants us to sign some papers, and we went to the military court, and told us there that will release us, to ensure the place where we live , and then back to the detention center, contacted Bohlna, and came to extradite ».
The Vice-President of the Bahraini teachers, they also met with the Commission on the Truth, and showed all that had happened to her during the arrest, noting that it will seek to meet the committee in the coming days

Gulf Daily News - No. 3271 - Monday, August 22, 2011 m corresponding to 22 September 1432
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Massoud Jherme infected B «hepatitis», his family appeals for his release

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه :: Notebook topics translated into only Njlise-
انتقل الى: