حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Qassam Mujahid martyr "Saber Abu Asi"

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8224
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

Qassam Mujahid martyr "Saber Abu Asi"   Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Qassam Mujahid martyr "Saber Abu Asi"    Qassam Mujahid martyr "Saber Abu Asi"   Icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 20, 2012 12:53 am

Gaza, particularly the Palestinian Information Center
"I bake the bread, beside his younger brothers .. Abdullah, Isra, and when he wanted to Saber out and Odni and asked me to pray for him and Odath was the last thing he heard from me (God is pleased with you, O Saber), and then took echo the love song has and I say: Zvo martyr and devoid weddings p year .. God is .. and then moved to another song says: "Habibi Lima from whom I Win ... Claimed O my fear of Lima have Aslaha in the supported "and while I echo those of this song I felt Pferagah .. and when I heard the explosion the afternoon I felt that none of the ÇÍČÇČí has ​​been cited .. Vsadjadt God prostration of thanks and gratitude Mounh that of God by the, then the ways my son's door of the house and told me martyrdom of Saber Vhmdt God and refreshed, and I prayed to God two rak'ahs thank him that before me this gift simple, and prayed to God that commanded and his brothers in Paradise, God willing, the Lord of the Worlds ", those were the words of Umm Mujahid Qassam Martyr Saber Abu Assi when she was describing to us her feelings for the moment of receiving the news death of her son, Saber.

Birth and upbringing
Born Sabir Mohamed Nasser Abu Asi 23/3/1983 to a religious family in the Zeitun neighborhood in Gaza City, grew up Saber since he was a boy on the love of the mosque, love for prayer and reading the Koran, and given him God's mind Neira body and a solid and a pure heart and friendly everyone loves or hates one, and received his education the primary in a private school, then complete the preparatory stage in the school of Imam Shafi'i and secondary school in the Caramel High School for Benin, and finally ended the Saber university education and obtained a diploma degree in computer programming from the Faculty of Science community professional and applied only a year ago of his martyrdom, and the work then in a the companies.
Saber raised from a young age to love Islam and work for him, which made him loved by all his family and friends, especially since it is open-minded fun and friendly.
As all the children of Palestine, Saber raised from a young age to love jihad and martyrdom and the reward of the martyr, was holding him to jihad and martyrdom wait eagerly and patiently until God chose him we consider him as a martyr and a commend to God.

Belonging to Hamas
Committed to Saber to perform all the prayers in a mosque Farouk near his house in the Zeitoun neighborhood, and emerged in the activities of the Cubs in the mosque during the uprising of mosques, the first in 1987, and love to work for God's sake he was attending his brothers in the Islamic bloc (arm student of Hamas) in all events and activities in the school and in the Islamic University of Gaza as well.
With the beginning of Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000 launched Saber again with determination and hardness and strength of faith, and active in the ranks of Hamas, and soon he joined the ranks of the People's Army of the movement - four years ago - a mujahid, and stationed on the frontlines of the Holy on the outskirts of the Zeitoun neighborhood near the usurped "Netzarim" .

Member of the "manufacturing unit"
Two years ago, chosen by the manufacturing unit in the Brigades of the Martyr Izz al-Din al-Qassam to be one of its soldiers, a unit which does not include in its ranks, only men with special specifications .. Saber and work with a group of Mujahideen in the manufacture of Qassam rockets under the leadership of the martyr-Qassam commander Nidal Farhat, and go to work after his death with the martyr leader Mehdi craved and finally work with just the martyr leader Haniyeh, who was martyred with him in the assassination Zionist cemetery.
Saber and work with a lot of martyrs in this unit such as the martyr leader Tito Massoud and the martyr leader Abu Suhail bees and the martyr leader Nasser Abu Mujahid martyr longing and living martyr Salah Khamis Abu era of the previous certificate for a period not long.
Shahid has been involved in the firing of Qassam rockets and mortars at Zionist settlements in the Gaza Strip, but it was demanding that participate in responses to invasions and incursions, which was prohibited on the manufacturing unit of the sensitivity of its members and the seriousness of their work.

And described one of his friends at work jihad to "secret" and "Clam," which paid (months before his death) frequency before carrying his weapon, the gun so as not to reveal his command, though he is known to the occupation forces due to control many of the leaders who work with them, which it was waiting for the certificate at any moment was to do it.
Says his mother: "I call upon him and his brethren to honor them is testimony here has chosen fasting God her and he received," she says, "I did not see his will, but I lived throughout it was a permanent demand for me to rejoice the martyrdom and Odza when you leave him and was Iusini to know his brothers, the Koran."

Fruit House
During a meeting with the people of the martyr and his friends did not stop and described with fruit home for fun and screen his face, and says his mother: "It was Allah's mercy fruit home .. did not see anyone in the house only and try to happy and Adgh", and was repeating constantly his love for the certificate and request it, and go His mother says: "It was always Iusini not be sad when you leave him, and repeated hours and lower self .. greedy Flmha conviction and I say Sabir Sabra and I will even earn any certificate, God willing."
Completed and says: "Thank God, Saber was satisfactory and his parents as they are all my children," and calls to his sister: "loving and kind and compassionate heart, I do not remember a day that Zaal in the house."
The mother wishes to get married, and rejoice in the wedding collections with the three brothers, but God chose him to lead him virgins to heaven with three of the Mujahideen.

A lover of science and religion
Says his mother: "I make sure that I know everything and I love to read books," which was her as she was known martyr for his love of reading, especially chanting the verses of the Koran, and says his sister: "He was always urging me to save the Holy Quran and guide me Islamic books to read to," she has Ojhishha crying: "On one occasion gave me a book about men and women of the Prophet and asked me if I had read, and I am encouraged to read the book by Imam al-Ghazali, who gave me to him, too," Saber has joined the year before the martyrdom of the Muslim Brotherhood.

And his little sister Isra would like to alert her mother she would like to seek song (renewed their allegiance to the Messenger of the Pacific) and gifts to the spirit of Saber, who taught them.
The younger brother Abdullah (11 years) stated that Saber took him to the mosque and make it knows the Koran which is now preserved in four parts, and says happily that joy to his death because he got what he wished, and Moataz brother, the other preserves the Qur'an five parts so far and hopes to complete the Quran.

During his military career, which requires to be out of the house at night was back in the morning to wake his family to pray Fajr, then go to the mosque to pray and read the Qur'an until the morning, and was sad very sad that he misses the dawn prayers in a day.
It was after Maghrib prayer saves cubs Center memorization of the Qur'an and teach them songs jihad, and God has given sweet melodious captivate their hearts and do wonders.

The last thing this world
And on the last day of the martyr Mohammad friend the martyr: "The Saber always pray for God to honor him testify, has been very much affected by the loss of his brethren .. Last year was the last and let him martyr Mehdi Mushtaha and drink from a drink of water then came out with the martyr Khaled Alamraiti and were killed moments after , where they launched a reconnaissance aircraft Zionist one missile tore their bodies and around them to pieces ", which has greatly impacted in the same feel and became alienated away from his fellow martyrs.
A month before his death that he saw in a dream to meet in heaven with Shahid Mehdi Mushtaha and socialize with each other and are happy happy, eat some fruit, and a week before his death saw the vision is valid for one of his brothers have been achieved.
On Thursday, a day before one of his martyrdom has become a matter of hours to spend in this world and the heart may feel approaches the term and near the meeting, was a martyr fasting as usual, to fast every Monday and Thursday, broke his fast on a drink of water are small and called on God to accept it a martyr, and then left to be with his brothers in jihad until their prayers at dawn on Friday .. On the certificate.

Satisfied and let the world
Says his mother, trying in vain to imprisonment of Abra in her eye: "At dawn on Friday returned Saber and woke for prayers and then went and prayed Fajr mosque, then returned and slept and I had prayed Fajr, then I saw him in a dream, shines a brilliant light, Voafqat went Otfkdh he was sleeping and I saw angel radiates from the light."

At noon blessings Saber Friday prayers in a mosque-Faruq was the mosque in the Zeitun neighborhood, Palestine, the whole boil a flame and declares its refusal to embarked upon by the Palestinian security forces to fire on citizens and supporters of Hamas, which resulted in the death of three Palestinians were killed and 16 others from the people of al-Zaytoun neighborhood and calls to bury strife and Accounting criminals, and after the prayer and let the Saber and his brothers in the mosque Aangahm is not aware of it, this is a hug embrace the latter.
He then went to his mother, he insists it must feed him the best food she answered his request which you see today, more light and beautiful and he is also saying, "Today you are illuminating many", and after eating his food, he said to his sister: "I want you to choose me the best clothes I have" - ​​and as if he - said: "I chose him the best clothes."

And she his mother, saying: "I used to bake bread and beside me, his younger brothers Abdullah and Isra and when he wanted to Saber out and Odni and asked me to pray for him and Odath was the last thing he heard me," God is pleased with you, O Saber "and then took echo the love song has and I say" Zvo martyr and devoid weddings p year God .. God .. Allah Allah .. Was originally died and happy lives in Paradise .. "
And took the echo and say: "Habibi Lima from Wayne .. I argue Weah claimed my fear Lima Aslaha be supported in the spirit .. O slave of Allah."
In the last moments of farewell and stood at his head (his place is supposed to turn it to pieces) deposited and held her two sons telling them "you have Akbal Insha Allah in Paradise."

The assassination of Zionism
The Saber has come out on Friday, 16/7/2005 with a group of his brethren users microbus in Tal al-Islam, southwest of Gaza, when they raided them drone Zionism, cited Saber and three others were martyred leader just Haniyeh and martyr Mujahid Asim Abu Ras, the martyr militant Amjad Arafat, were injured in the process a number of citizens who wished destiny to go through the place the moment of the bombing, and rose to the perches a group of Mujahideen known day by the comfort and convenience, but fought the horrors of war and ascended to heaven raised important, and enlightening her blood threw me the path of jihad and the land of Rabat, and collected nation torn apart their bodies scattered human limbs.
And on the path of light moving convoys of martyrs and fly high in the sky to fly the battle, and draw her blood Landmark Selhgaha those of the martyrs.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Qassam Mujahid martir "sable Abu Asi"
» Wafi Al-Qassam Martyr Shuaibi: Chaser which has bedeviled the entire battalion
» I should forgive me and my parents) a final word by Qassam Martyr Mohammed al-Battat to his diary before going to the finish, where it remained his dated, but the owner went to the forgiveness of God and victory soon.
» खत्म, जहां वह अपने दिनांकित रह जाने से पहले अपनी डायरी में Qassam शहीद मोहम्मद अल Battat द्वारा एक अंतिम शब्द (मैं मेरे और मेरे माता पिता को माफ कर देना चाहिए), लेकिन स्वामी भगवान की माफी और जीत के लिए जल्द ही चला गया.
» अपनी पत्नी के प्रमाण पत्र की खबर सुनने पर rak'ahs पहुंचे Qassam "अमजद अराफात एक" शहीद स्टील के आदमी को मैं सबको प्यार वह प्रमाण पत्र Venalha कामना विशेष - गाजा "मैं नहीं जानता कि क्या मैं इन क्षणों में आप के लिए लिख रहा हूँ और इस डिवाइस बहरा कौन शा

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه :: مجلة الخابوري-
انتقل الى: