حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8242
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري    مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 02, 2024 11:23 pm

One of the husbands says:

I quarreled with my wife, as usual, for one of the trivial reasons, and the dispute developed until I told her that your presence in my life has no meaning whatsoever, for your presence or absence is the same, and everything you do any maid can do better than him, so she only looked at me with tearful eyes and left me and went to the room The other one, and I left it behind my back without any attention and went into a deep sleep. This situation crossed my mind, and on the next day my wife died, and I was carrying my wife's body to her grave, and the audience consoled me for my affliction.
The thing that came to my mind is that I did not feel much difference, perhaps I felt some sadness, but I used to justify that by the fact that the ten days had an impact on the soul, and all of them were two days, and I would forget all of that. I returned home after the end of the funeral ceremony, but as soon as I entered the house, I felt very lonely, squeezing my heart, and a lump in my throat that would not leave me. I felt an emptiness in the house that I was not used to, as if the walls of the house left with it.
I lay on the bed avoiding looking at her sleeping position. After three days, the condolence councils ended.
I woke up late in the morning for work, so I looked at her sleeping position to scold her for not waking me up as early as I used to, but I remembered that she had left me forever, and there was no way but to rely on myself for the first time since I married her...
I went to work and the day went by very slowly, but what I missed the most was her daily call to tell me the requirements of the house, followed by a habitual quarrel about what the requests were and telling me not to be late for her, and I thought that although this daily call was bothering me, but I never thought that her asking me not to be late might because of her love for me,
I remember her tender words, but I did not translate them into reality. I was deliberately delaying her by visiting my friends, then I would return home and my heart would like to see her pure smile welcoming me at the door and to hear her usual sentence.
Did you get everything I told you about?
- My heart is in the bags, don't say anything missing!!
I used to see this sentence of hers as a bad reception, but now I long to hear it, even for one time.
Oh God, how many hours did I let her spend hours alone every day without thinking about her feelings, how much I neglected her and I was only looking at myself without looking at her comfort and happiness, how much I thought about what I wanted... not what she wanted..
And it got worse when I got sick...
How I missed her tender hands and her care for me and her watch over me until God healed me as if she were my mother and not my wife.
And I cried as I had never cried before, and I did not stop repeating... O Lord, have mercy on her as much as I wronged her, and I remained like this until I fell asleep, and I only woke up to the ringing of the alarm bell, so I straightened up in my bed
...but hey!!!!

Mmtmt words of thanks to God Almighty. Oh God (it's just a dream, pipe dream)
None of this actually happened
I rushed to the room where my wife was... I approached her, my heart almost stopped with joy, and I found her sleeping with her pillow soaked in tears.
I woke her up... and I looked at her with astonishment that was not devoid of admonition. I could not control myself and grabbed her hands and kissed her.
- I love you, I discovered that I cannot live without you.
But what are you crying about, my dear?
She said: I was so afraid of you when I found you breathing hard while you were immersed in your annoying dreams!!!

* Beware of being harsh on your wife and family, and fear God with them, for your wives have left everything behind for the sake of one thing, which is to live with you for a lifetime. Do not treat them like servants.
They are simply princesses
Jaafar Abdul Karim Al-Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري