حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8242
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري    مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 02, 2024 11:24 pm

An old man.. enters the hall in the Faculty of Arts on the first day of work. The students stopped thinking that he was the doctor. But he took a place among his fellow students
After the end of the lecture, the students gathered around him asking questions, and he said to them:
I am a cobbler working to repair shoes. I have seven children who are doctors and engineers, a son of an officer and a daughter of a pharmacist.
In one of the family evenings, my children were talking about a scientific topic. So I intervened in the conversation participating.. One of my sons said to me: Dad, don't be held responsible, we are talking about a scientific topic, and you don't know about it, Your Honor.
I was saddened by my son's answer, but I did not answer. The next day I went..and bought ninth grade curriculum books. And I started studying in the shop without anyone knowing, and I took the exam and passed, and also without anyone knowing.
Then I bought baccalaureate books and put them in the store. And I studied it for three years until I was allowed to take the exam. And I applied and succeeded, and no one in my house knows that. Today I started the university stage, and God willing, I will invite my children after graduation to tell them: This is a testimony that may allow the cobbler who raised you, taught you and your husband to ((share the hadith with you))...!!!

God does not do foolish Taakhzna including us...
Allah is my suffice, and the best deputy
Nabd Al-Shaab weekly newspaper, editor-in-chief, Jaafar Al-Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مجلة جمهورية مصر العربية الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري