حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

I should forgive me and my parents) a final word by Qassam Martyr Mohammed al-Battat to his diary before going to the finish, where it remained his dated, but the owner went to the forgiveness of God and victory soon.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مملكة البحرين
مشرفة قسم مجلة اقلام
مشرفة قسم مجلة اقلام

عدد المساهمات : 76
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2010

I should forgive me and my parents) a final word by Qassam Martyr Mohammed al-Battat to his diary before going to the finish, where it remained his dated, but the owner went to the forgiveness of God and victory soon. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: I should forgive me and my parents) a final word by Qassam Martyr Mohammed al-Battat to his diary before going to the finish, where it remained his dated, but the owner went to the forgiveness of God and victory soon.   I should forgive me and my parents) a final word by Qassam Martyr Mohammed al-Battat to his diary before going to the finish, where it remained his dated, but the owner went to the forgiveness of God and victory soon. Icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 03, 2010 12:12 am

I should forgive me and my parents) a final word by Qassam Martyr Mohammed al-Battat to his diary before going to the finish, where it remained his dated, but the owner went to the forgiveness of God and victory soon.

Card metameric

Martyr Lamp Mohamed Ould Abdel Fattah al-Battat in the virtual town and specifically in the neighborhood or the stairs on 12/12/1982 received his primary and secondary schools in the town, then attended the University of Hebron, where he was studying Islamic law in the first year.

In the beginning it was not martyred on job-related military or political, but his strong personality and rebellious nature made him turn into a man courteous and polite and committed to a religious approach, where Hamas is committed to three years before his death has changed his life by 180 degrees.

His brothers, one brother and three sisters lived spoiled and bold and was an eloquent orator and loves political debates and heated discussions and the martyr likes frequenting mosques and read the Koran and the Islamic approach is committed to True.

Character and qualities

Says his brother Omar has been a martyr Giora on the right and it does not like the presence of television but of necessity and he hated the curriculum away from Islam, pulp law and adds that the martyr he saw before his death one day, where he attended the second hour after midnight I was watching a film about Indians and what they are exposed to at the hands of the Americans said to me, Why do you think of this film go to sleep better for you.

He says his father, Abu Omar, I saw this morning that cited the where (or us to pray at a mosque Mu'tasim) The last moments I saw him.

And the letter to facilitate modern science wrote the words (and I hope to invite me and my parents) and below the Red Line wrote his name and signature.

Written on the Koran last Little, who was carrying in his pocket (Think not of those killed in the way of Allah dead, but alive in the Lord) He also wrote the same verse on the daily diary.

Says his brother's wife mother of Anas that he said to her urban pigeons to me because I want to go to university has been bathed and carry out written and university and shortly after put books on the edge of the entrance of the house did not see it then.

On Sunday morning, on his death asked his mother a sum of money because it intended to buy his pants and left the house at half past seven in the morning.

Story of Martyrdom

Says his brother Omar had listened to the news like other people were surprised that his brother Omar port attack on army headquarters in Beersheba, and according to the confessions of Zionism, the martyr attacked the army headquarters in the Be'er Sheva area and taken with the martyr Khaled dew throwing bombs at the site and shooting have been admitted Mjendtin enemy killed and wounded four others wounded, two of them seriously.

After that, the Zionist army surrounded the town and the demolition of the virtual house of the martyr is still held by the occupying body with the martyr Khaled dew.

Report free Ja ke Alhabouri tuberculosis, but cultural-Mer
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Qassam Mujahid martyr "Saber Abu Asi"
» Wafi Al-Qassam Martyr Shuaibi: Chaser which has bedeviled the entire battalion
» खत्म, जहां वह अपने दिनांकित रह जाने से पहले अपनी डायरी में Qassam शहीद मोहम्मद अल Battat द्वारा एक अंतिम शब्द (मैं मेरे और मेरे माता पिता को माफ कर देना चाहिए), लेकिन स्वामी भगवान की माफी और जीत के लिए जल्द ही चला गया.
» Qassam Mujahid martir "sable Abu Asi"
» अपनी पत्नी के प्रमाण पत्र की खबर सुनने पर rak'ahs पहुंचे Qassam "अमजद अराफात एक" शहीद स्टील के आदमी को मैं सबको प्यार वह प्रमाण पत्र Venalha कामना विशेष - गाजा "मैं नहीं जानता कि क्या मैं इन क्षणों में आप के लिए लिख रहा हूँ और इस डिवाइस बहरा कौन शा

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: