حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8166
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري    مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري  Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 17, 2024 12:20 pm

After the butcher finished sharpening his knife and preparing his hooks, he entered the middle of the corral, and the sheep realized with their innate sense that death was inevitably coming. One of the sheep was chosen, and the butcher grabbed him by the horns and pulled him out of the corral, but that sheep was young and had a strong build, so he ignored commandment number one. From the Constitution of the Herd, and by the way, it is the only commandment in that Constitution that says: When the choice of the butcher falls upon you, do not resist. This will not benefit you. Rather, the butcher will become angry with you and put your life and the lives of the members of the herd in danger.

This ram said to himself: This is an invalid commandment and a stupid constitution. If my resistance will not benefit me in this situation; I do not think that it will harm me. That ram rose up and surprised the butcher and was able to escape from his hands and enter the middle of the herd. He succeeded in escaping the death that was waiting for him. The butcher did not care much about what happened, as the corral was crowded with sheep. So the butcher grabbed another sheep and dragged it by its legs and took it out of the corral. The last sheep was peaceful and surrendered and did not show any resistance except a faint voice bidding farewell to the rest of the herd.

Thus, the sheep remained in the corral, waiting for death, one after the other, while the young sheep was thinking of a way to get out of the corral of death and take the rest of the herd out with it. The sheep were looking at the young sheep as he butted the corral’s wooden fence, astonished by his audacity and recklessness, and that wooden barrier was not strong. The butcher knew that his sheep were too cowardly to try to escape, and the ram succeeded in breaking the barrier and called on his companions to escape, but they were all insulting him, cursing him, and trembling for fear that the butcher would discover what had happened.

They gathered and the members of the herd talked to each other about what that ram had suggested to them about leaving the corral and saving themselves from the butcher’s knife. The final decision was unanimous, disappointing and not surprising to the brave ram, and the next morning the butcher came to the corral to complete his work. The surprise was that the fence of the pen was broken, but the herd was inside the pen and no one escaped from it. Then the second surprise was when he saw in the middle of the pen a dead sheep... and its body was covered with wounds as if it had been gored!!

The sheep looked with pride and joy at what they had done with that sheep (the terrorist) who tried to spoil the butcher’s relationship with the herd and put their lives in danger. The butcher’s happiness was so great that it could not be described. He even began speaking to the herd with words of admiration and praise:

Oh flock.. How proud I am of you and how much my respect for you increases every time I deal with you.. Oh beautiful sheep.. I have happy news that will please all of you.. This is my appreciation for your unparalleled cooperation.. As of this morning, I will not withdraw any of you. To the slaughterhouse by force, as I used to do before.. I discovered that I was harsh on you, and that this offended your dignity.. All you have to do, my dear sheep, is to look at that knife hanging on the door of the slaughterhouse.. If you do not see it hanging, this means that I am waiting for you. Inside the slaughterhouse... let them come one after the other... and avoid crowding
In conclusion, I will not forget to pay tribute to your great constitution:
No...to the resistance!
Jaafar Abdul Karim Al Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري
» مدونة جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري