حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8258
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري    صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 24, 2024 3:33 am

Once upon a time, there was a poor, kind-hearted miller who loved doing good and good deeds. All the miller owned was a mill. He worked in it during the day and slept at night. He had a donkey that carried flour for him from one place to another. One night, an old man came to him and said: To him: Do me a favor, my son, and feed me
And leave me your bed so I can sleep on it, and I will not regret your kindness even if I lose your donkey’s tail. So the miller fed the old man and left him his bed to sleep on, but he kept thinking about his ambiguous words, and said to himself: I have no problem with feeding him my food or leaving him my bed. But what is the story of my loss of my donkey’s tail? In the morning, the miller searched for the old man, but he did not find him, so he said to himself: He spent the night and left. It does not matter. If he had wanted to stay, he would have stayed. The miller began his work, then he went to feed his donkey. He was astonished by what he saw: the miller found his donkey without Tail
He said annoyed: Oh news, what is this? The donkey had a tail at night. The old man took my donkey’s tail. Is this the reward for the kindness? I feed him with my food, and leave my bed for him, so he takes my donkey’s tail, oh my loss, oh my loss.
Days passed, and whenever the miller looked at the donkey and found it without a tail, he became sad and said to himself: Is this the reward for kindness? One night, the miller was walking near an abandoned palace. He got tired of walking, so he sat down, and after a while a strange-looking man appeared to him. He did not know where he came from.
And he said to him: Ask me a request that will comfort you for a long time and I will fulfill it for you, and I ask you for a request that you will fulfill for me, and you have no right to refuse it.

What is your opinion ? The miller was silent for a moment, then he said: OK, as for my request, it is an amount of money that will make me comfortable all the time. The strange man said: He will bring you the money you want in the blink of an eye.

The strange man brought a lot of money to the miller in the blink of an eye, and said to him: Here it is my turn to ask you for what I want: I will take you to a far away place that is not in this world, and you have never heard of it, nor seen it before, from which you will never be able to return.
The miller was silent, and said to himself: I have the money now, so should I leave this world and never return to it again? So, what's the use of all this money? The miller started thinking about a way out of this problem, then he came up with a trick to get out of this predicament.

He said to the strange man: I have the money, and I will do what you want. I will go with you wherever you want, but let me look at the world for the last time before leaving. He looked around, and tears fell down his cheeks.
The strange man said to him: Why are you crying? Did you remember something?

The miller said: I remembered the most precious things I have in this world, my mill and my donkey. Is it possible for me to take them with me? The strange man replied to him: I cannot carry the mill, and before he finished speaking, the miller said to him: But you can carry the donkey by its tail. The strange man laughed and said to him: Then I will bring you your donkey, and I promise not to take you with me until I bring it to you by its tail. So he said to him. The miller: I swear with everything you have
So the strange man swore as the miller wanted and went in a flash to the mill. He found the donkey sleeping, and looked at him and did not find that he had a tail to carry him from him. The strange man became angry. How will we fulfill his oath now? The miller deceived him, so the strange man left the donkey and returned to the miller, and said to him: You deceived me, and I, who had never been deceived before, wanted to deceive you, so you deceived me, and you got what you wanted, and the strange man disappeared, and the miller was happy that his trick had succeeded, and he remembered
The old man's words: Don't regret your kindness even if you lose your donkey's tail
Jaafar Abdul Karim Al Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه :: جمعية ابو الصنقيع الثقافيه الدوليه رئيس الجمعيه جعفر الخابوري-
انتقل الى: