حركة جعفر الخابوري الاسلاميه
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
نر حب بجميع الزوار الكرام ونر جو منكم التسجيل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احدر ان يصيبك فيروس الحقيقه فتشقى

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
جعفر الخابوري

عدد المساهمات : 8242
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/02/2010
العمر : 54

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري    صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 28, 2024 4:29 am

A short story with a lesson and meaning...

It is said that a carpenter lived in a remote village with his wife and young son, and his old father was staying with them.
The carpenter did not treat his father well at all. He used to serve him food in a dirty bowl made of clay, and that food was not enough to satisfy the poor old man’s hunger.
Not only that, but he used to abuse him with scolding, screaming, and harsh, hurtful expressions whenever he had the opportunity to do so, while the old man was silent and broken, not saying a word.
As for the carpenter’s young son, he was different from his father. He was a good child who loved his grandfather very much, respected him, and treated him well. He often felt angry and upset by his father’s actions.
One day, while the family was eating lunch, the food bowl accidentally fell from the old man’s hands and shattered into small pieces. The son became angry and rained down on his poor father with a barrage of hurtful and hurtful insults. But the old man did not respond this time either.
He was feeling sad because he broke the plate and his son's words tore his heart apart, without him being able to defend himself or calm his son's anger.
The grandson did not accept what was happening in front of him and was deeply saddened by the harsh way his father treated the poor grandfather, but he too was weak and could not stand up to his father.
The next day, the carpenter went to his workshop as usual to begin his work, and he found his young son there, making something with wood.
The father asked: What are you doing, son?

-I make a wooden utensil for food...
-Wooden vase? for whom ?
- It is yours, father... When you grow old like my grandfather, you will need your own food utensil. Pottery vessels break quickly, and I may then have to scold you harshly, so I thought I would make you a wooden utensil that does not break.
At these words, the father burst into tears. He finally realized his mistake and knew how much pain he had caused his poor father, so he decided to atone for his mistakes, and from that day he was keen to do good to his old father and take care of him as he should..

#The lesson learned from this story
Treat people the way you want to be treated. The world is round and your turn will come sooner or later.
Jaafar Abdul Karim Al Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mzmzmz.yoo7.com

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري